Thursday, February 11, 2016

Choosing a Book for OSOB

Our School Improvement Team took on a daunting task to choose a title for our school to read. The challenge? Something that will appeal to K-5, is appropriate for those ages, & will bring the school together. Hmm, if you think you have ideas, try previewing those titles and you will find that it is not as easy as you would think. As I am not on the team this year, my role is to support them in this task by providing resources and researching titles for them.

I've really enjoyed helping and even though it has taken a couple months, they have come to a decision. But I can't reveal the choice yet. It's not official so I'm keeping the secret. I'll be sure to post about it as soon as the official reveal happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment